Woodland Elementary School
2908 GRAHAM RD.
STOW, OH 44224
Mrs. Mary Lou Muckleroy
Mrs. Belinda McClain
October 18: End of first quarter/Early Release @ 1:35 p.m.
October 21 & 22: Grade 3 State testing
October 25: Halloween parade/parties
October 31: Author Visit with Michelle Houts
November 1: Donuts w/ Dad (A-M)
November 5: Election Day/Professional Development Day -- NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
November 8: Donuts w/ Dad (N-Z)
November 27-29: Thanksgiving Break
December 4: Delayed Start @ 10:55 a.m.
December 4-6: PTA Holiday Shop
December 6: PTA Holiday Festival
December 12: PTA Meeting, 6:00 p.m.
December 16: Winter Concert, Grades 3 & 4
December 19: End of second quarter
December 20: Records Day (NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS)
December 23-January 3: Winter Break
|Through collaboration with parents and the community, every student will have the opportunity to engage in relevant learning experiences in a safe and nurturing environment in order to encourage lifelong learning.|
School Supply Lists
School Day: 9:05 a.m. to 3:35 p.m.
Woodland Elementary School Building Goals:
1) We will foster a positive school climate of a caring community which respects and values diversity.
2) We will integrate rigorous and engaging reading and writing instruction across all content areas.
3) We will apply the concepts of differentiated instruction in order to best meet the needs of all learners.
4) We will help students to develop appropriate skills and strategies to use when conflicts arise.
5) We will encourage critical thinking, collaboration, communication and creativity.
Unique Experiences/Opportunities Available at Woodland:
- PAWS Positive Behavior Program
- PUPS Peer Leadership Program
- Student of the Month Awards
- Bulldog Choir
- Walking Club
- Picasso Night Art Show/STEAM Night
- Woodland Makerspace
- Girls On The Run (sponsored by Woodland PTA)
- Woodland Walk-a-Thon
- YMCA Latchkey Program (before & after school)