Woodland Elementary School
2908 GRAHAM RD.
STOW, OH 44224
Mrs. Mary Lou Muckleroy
Mrs. Belinda McClain
April 26: Spring Concert Grade 1 (6:15 p.m.) and Grade 2 (7:00 p.m.)
April 27: Morning with Mom, last names beginning with letters K-Z
April 27: Spring Concert for Kindergarteners, 2:30 p.m.
May 15: Incoming Fifth Grade Parent Night @ Lakeview Intermediate, 6:30 p.m.
May 17: Picasso/STEAM Night, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
May 29: Awards Ceremonies (times TBA)
May 30: Last Day for Students
Through the collaboration of the school, parents, and the community, every student will have the opportunity to engage in real and relevant learning experiences in a safe and nurturing environment in order to become life-long learners.
School Supply Lists
School Day: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Woodland Elementary School Building Goals:
- We will implement rigorous reading and writing instruction that is integrated across all content areas.
- We will apply the concepts of differentiated instruction in order to best meet the needs of diverse learners.
- Our students will develop skills and strategies to use when conflicts arise and will increase in their ability to reflect upon their own behavior and the behavior of others.
- Students will be provided with opportunities to encourage critical thinking, collaboration, communication and creativity that will equip them with skills necessary for the 21st century.
- All staff members will participate in professional development opportunities that will allow us to continue to grow and learn from one another.
Unique Experiences/Opportunities Available at Woodland:
- PAWS Good Behavior Program
- Student of the Month Awards
- Bulldog Choir
- Picasso Night Art Show/STEAM Night
- E4 Zone, the Woodland Makerspace
- Girls On The Run Program (sponsored by Woodland PTA)
- Woodland Walk-a-Thon
- YMCA Latchkey Program (before & after school)