Woodland Elementary School
Grade 4 students explore electricity
(Above): Students in Mrs. Hricik's fourth grade class work with electrical circuit boards during their science class. The boards were made possible through a grant provided by First Energy.
April 28: Muffins with Mom (last names K-Z), 8:15 a.m.
May 10: Lakeview Information Night for Grade 4 Parents, 6:30-7:30
May 24: Stolion Awards (Grades K-2 @ 9:30 a.m., Grades 3-4 @ 10:30 a.m.)
May 24: Grade 4 Recognition Assembly, 2:00 p.m.
May 25: Last Day of School for Students
2908 GRAHAM RD.
STOW, OH 44224
Mrs. Mary Lou Muckleroy
Mrs. Belinda McClain
Through the collaboration of the school, parents, and the community, every student will have the opportunity to engage in real and relevant learning experiences in a safe and nurturing environment in order to become life-long learners.
School Supply Lists
School Day: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Woodland Elementary School Building Goals:
- We will implement rigorous reading and writing instruction that is integrated across all content areas.
- We will apply the concepts of differentiated instruction in order to best meet the needs of diverse learners.
- Our students will develop skills and strategies to use when conflicts arise and will increase in their ability to reflect upon their own behavior and the behavior of others.
- Students will be provided with opportunities to encourage critical thinking, collaboration, communication and creativity that will equip them with skills necessary for the 21st century.
- All staff members will participate in professional development opportunities that will allow us to continue to grow and learn from one another.
Unique Experiences/Opportunities Available at Woodland:
- PAWS Good Behavior Program
- Student of the Month Awards
- Bulldog Choir
- Picasso Night Art Show
- Various grade level field trips
- Girls On The Run Program (sponsored by Woodland PTA)
- Woodland Walk-a-Thon
- YMCA Latchkey Program (before & after school)