Woodland Elementary School
2908 GRAHAM RD.
STOW, OH 44224
Mrs. Mary Lou Muckleroy
Mrs. Belinda McClain
April 5: Mornings w/ Mom, A-J, 8:20-8:50 a.m.
April 11: PTA Meeting, 6:30 p.m.
April 12: Mornings w/ Mom, K-Z, 8:20-8:50 a.m.
April 19: Good Friday (NO SCHOOL)
April 22: Conference Comp Day (NO SCHOOL)
May 2: Picasso Night, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
May 6-10: Staff Appreciation Week
May 9: PTA Meeting, 6:30 p.m.
May 10: Woodland Walk-a-thon (Rain Date 5/13/19)
May 30: Awards Ceremonies
May 31: Field Day/Last Day of School
|Through collaboration with parents and the community, every student will have the opportunity to engage in relevant learning experiences in a safe and nurturing environment in order to encourage lifelong learning.|
School Supply Lists
School Day: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Woodland Elementary School Building Goals:
1) We will foster a positive school climate of a caring community which respects and values diversity.
2) We will integrate rigorous and engaging reading and writing instruction across all content areas.
3) We will apply the concepts of differentiated instruction in order to best meet the needs of all learners.
4) We will help students to develop appropriate skills and strategies to use when conflicts arise.
5) We will encourage critical thinking, collaboration, communication and creativity.
Unique Experiences/Opportunities Available at Woodland:
- PAWS Good Behavior Program
- PUPS Peer Leadership Program
- Student of the Month Awards
- Bulldog Choir
- Walking Club
- Picasso Night Art Show/STEAM Night
- E4 Zone, the Woodland Makerspace
- Girls On The Run (sponsored by Woodland PTA)
- Woodland Walk-a-Thon
- YMCA Latchkey Program (before & after school)