Woodland Elementary School
2908 GRAHAM RD.
STOW, OH 44224
Mrs. Mary Lou Muckleroy
Mrs. Belinda McClain
January 20: PTA Family Ice Skating Party, 6:40-8:20 p.m.
February 8: PTA Meeting, 10:15 a.m.
February 9: Classroom Valentine Parties
February 13: COSI on Wheels
February 16: Professional Development Day for Staff (NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS)
February 19: President's Day (NO SCHOOL)
February 21: Marco's Pizza Night
March 2: PTA Family Dance, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
March 8: PTA Meeting, 6:30 p.m.
March 9: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 p.m.
March 12-16: Right to Read Week/Scholastic Book Fair
March 21: Marco's Pizza Night
March 26-April 2: Spring Break
Through the collaboration of the school, parents, and the community, every student will have the opportunity to engage in real and relevant learning experiences in a safe and nurturing environment in order to become life-long learners.
School Supply Lists
School Day: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Woodland Elementary School Building Goals:
- We will implement rigorous reading and writing instruction that is integrated across all content areas.
- We will apply the concepts of differentiated instruction in order to best meet the needs of diverse learners.
- Our students will develop skills and strategies to use when conflicts arise and will increase in their ability to reflect upon their own behavior and the behavior of others.
- Students will be provided with opportunities to encourage critical thinking, collaboration, communication and creativity that will equip them with skills necessary for the 21st century.
- All staff members will participate in professional development opportunities that will allow us to continue to grow and learn from one another.
Unique Experiences/Opportunities Available at Woodland:
- PAWS Good Behavior Program
- Student of the Month Awards
- Bulldog Choir
- Picasso Night Art Show/STEAM Night
- E4 Zone, the Woodland Makerspace
- Girls On The Run Program (sponsored by Woodland PTA)
- Woodland Walk-a-Thon
- YMCA Latchkey Program (before & after school)