Woodland Elementary School
2908 GRAHAM RD.
STOW, OH 44224
Mrs. Mary Lou Muckleroy
Mrs. Belinda McClain
February 16: PTA Family Ice Skating Party, KSU, 6:45-8:15 p.m.
February 18: No School (Presidents' Day)
February 22: Talent Show
March 1: PTA Family Dance, 6-8 p.m.
March 5: Grade 1 Spring Concert, 6:00 p.m.
March 5: Grade 2 Spring Concert, 7:00 p.m.
March 7: PTA Meeting, 6:30 p.m.
March 8: Kindergarten Spring Concert, 9:45 a.m.
March 8: Early Dismissal, 1:30 p.m.
March 11-15: Scholastic Book Fair (Evening hours 3/14, 4-8 p.m.)
March 18-22: Right to Read Week
|Through collaboration with parents and the community, every student will have the opportunity to engage in relevant learning experiences in a safe and nurturing environment in order to encourage lifelong learning.|
School Supply Lists
School Day: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Woodland Elementary School Building Goals:
1) We will foster a positive school climate of a caring community which respects and values diversity.
2) We will integrate rigorous and engaging reading and writing instruction across all content areas.
3) We will apply the concepts of differentiated instruction in order to best meet the needs of all learners.
4) We will help students to develop appropriate skills and strategies to use when conflicts arise.
5) We will encourage critical thinking, collaboration, communication and creativity.
Unique Experiences/Opportunities Available at Woodland:
- PAWS Good Behavior Program
- PUPS Peer Leadership Program
- Student of the Month Awards
- Bulldog Choir
- Walking Club
- Picasso Night Art Show/STEAM Night
- E4 Zone, the Woodland Makerspace
- Girls On The Run (sponsored by Woodland PTA)
- Woodland Walk-a-Thon
- YMCA Latchkey Program (before & after school)