Woodland Elementary School
2908 GRAHAM RD.
STOW, OH 44224
Mrs. Mary Lou Muckleroy
Mrs. Belinda McClain
Summer 2018 information
The Office is closed for the summer from June 15 through August 5th, and will reopen on August 6th.
Enrollment: Parents/guardians should consult http://smfschools.org/parents/enrollment to begin the student enrollment process. You may also contact 330-689-5445 for assistance.
Stow-Munroe Falls Elementary choirs singing the National Anthem at the Rubber Ducks game on May 11, 2018.
August 20: Open House for Grades 1-4
August 21: First Day of School for Grades 1-4
August 21, 22, 23: Kindergarten Screening @ Stow Presbyterian Church
August 24: Open House for Kindergarten
August 27: First Day of School for Kindergarten
Through the collaboration of the school, parents, and the community, every student will have the opportunity to engage in real and relevant learning experiences in a safe and nurturing environment in order to become life-long learners.
School Supply Lists
School Day: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Woodland Elementary School Building Goals:
- We will implement rigorous reading and writing instruction that is integrated across all content areas.
- We will apply the concepts of differentiated instruction in order to best meet the needs of diverse learners.
- Our students will develop skills and strategies to use when conflicts arise and will increase in their ability to reflect upon their own behavior and the behavior of others.
- Students will be provided with opportunities to encourage critical thinking, collaboration, communication and creativity that will equip them with skills necessary for the 21st century.
- All staff members will participate in professional development opportunities that will allow us to continue to grow and learn from one another.
Unique Experiences/Opportunities Available at Woodland:
- PAWS Good Behavior Program
- Student of the Month Awards
- Bulldog Choir
- Picasso Night Art Show/STEAM Night
- E4 Zone, the Woodland Makerspace
- Girls On The Run Program (sponsored by Woodland PTA)
- Woodland Walk-a-Thon
- YMCA Latchkey Program (before & after school)