Woodland Elementary School
2908 GRAHAM RD.
STOW, OH 44224
Mrs. Mary Lou Muckleroy
Mrs. Belinda McClain
August 19: Open House Grades 1-4, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
August 20: First Day of School for Grades 1-4
August 20, 21, 22: Kindergarten Screening
August 23: Open House for Kindergarten, 5:00-6:00 p.m.
August 26: First Day of School for Kindergarten
September 2: Labor Day -- NO SCHOOL
October 2: Delayed Start Day
October 2, 8, and 10: Woodland Parent-Teacher Conferences
November 5: Election Day/Professional Development Day -- NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
|Through collaboration with parents and the community, every student will have the opportunity to engage in relevant learning experiences in a safe and nurturing environment in order to encourage lifelong learning.|
School Supply Lists
School Day: 9:05 a.m. to 3:35 p.m.
Woodland Elementary School Building Goals:
1) We will foster a positive school climate of a caring community which respects and values diversity.
2) We will integrate rigorous and engaging reading and writing instruction across all content areas.
3) We will apply the concepts of differentiated instruction in order to best meet the needs of all learners.
4) We will help students to develop appropriate skills and strategies to use when conflicts arise.
5) We will encourage critical thinking, collaboration, communication and creativity.
Unique Experiences/Opportunities Available at Woodland:
- PAWS Positive Behavior Program
- PUPS Peer Leadership Program
- Student of the Month Awards
- Bulldog Choir
- Walking Club
- Picasso Night Art Show/STEAM Night
- Woodland Makerspace
- Girls On The Run (sponsored by Woodland PTA)
- Woodland Walk-a-Thon
- YMCA Latchkey Program (before & after school)