Registration is still open!
If you still would like to register for online academic courses please attend the Monday, June 11th orientation starting at 8 am. Please see orientation schedule for appropriate times.
Summer physical education students please contact Mrs. Archer at
330-689-5300 to register.
Summer School Session : June 11th thru July 20th
Mandatory Student/Parent Meeting: June 11th
between 8 am - 12 noon
(for all online courses)
Courses Offered Online:
- English 9, 10, 11, 12
- Algebra I/Math I, Geometry/Math II, Algebra II/Math III
- World History, American History, American Government
- Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry
- Physical Dimensions, Lifetime Sports (in class 3 week sessions see Traditional gym class schedule below)
- Other classes offered per request
Traditional gym classes:
Physical Dimensions (1st year course)
Lifetime Sports (2nd year course)
- June 11th - June 29th - Class times 8am - 11am and/or 12pm - 3pm
- July 2nd - July 20th - Class time 8am - 11am and/or 12pm - 3pm
Within Six District Compact:
- 1/4 & 1/2 Credits - $150
- 1 Credit - $250
(Cuyahoga Falls, Hudson, Kent, Stow-Munroe Falls, Tallmadge, Woodridge)
Outside Six District Compact:
- 1/4 & 1/2 Credits - $175
- 1 Credit - $275
If you are interested in a course time no longer listed please call 330-689-5300 for more information.