Lakeview Intermediate School
1819 Graham Road Stow,
Principal: Andrew Yanchunas
Asst. Principal: Angie Farneth
8:30 am - 3:10 pm
7:30 am - 3:45 pm
7:30 am - 3:45 pm
- BREAKING NEWS FOR WEEK 1 OF THE SCHOOL YEAR! PLEASE SEE THE LINK BELOW TO SUBMIT RECOGNITION FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS HELPED MAKE THE START OF THE YEAR GREAT!
- Make plans to join us for Open House on August 15th (5th grade from 4:15pm-6:15pm and 6th grade from 6:15pm-7:45pm.) LInks to supply lists for both grade levels can be found at the bottom of this page.
- The latest newsletter is now available under the NEWSLETTERS tab to the left.
- Stay "in the loop!" Follow Lakeview on Twitter @LakeviewLoop for reminders and updates.
- See image below for information from the district regarding delayed start dates.
Lakeview Bulldog News Special Summer Edition - Welcome to Lakeview 5th Graders!
Specials take place on a three day rotation. If we miss school due to inclement weather the schedule is pushed forward. For example, if we miss school on a Tuesday that was to be an A day, then Wedesday becomes an A day and the schedule follows in that new order from that day forward.
*If students need additional time to finish eating ; they may stay in the cafeteria to finish eating before heading to recess
VISION: Providing Inspiration to Make a Difference in the World
MISSION: Our Mission is to Provide a 21st Century Education Empowering Each Learner to Be a Self-Motivated Successful Citizen in a Global Society.
As a school; we continue to focus on our expectations that will help lead to academic and behavioral success. PBIS (Positive Behavior Interventions & Supports) has come to Lakeview! What is PBIS? A school-wide approach to discipline and a process for creating safer and more effective schools. Through PBIS we have developed school-wide expectations and are continually in the process of teaching and reteaching these expectations to the student body. Students are continually reminded about expectations for several settings: the classroom, library, computer lab, restroom, cafeteria, playground and bus. Lakeview's expectations can be summed up with the simple PAWS acronym: Put Safety 1st, Act Responsibly, Work Hard and Show Respect. Students are being recognized for being "pawsitive" examples of these expectations. Teacher referrals are read during morning announcements and posted in a hallway display. Students also receive a "paw" inspired gift from the office. Should the need arise for students to be redirected; parents may receive a SWAP (same expectations; different acronym) form. Should this occur; we ask for parent support in reminding students that they should "swap" inappropriate behaviors for productive ones.
School Supply Lists