Forms and Applications
Parent Forms and information
Please click on the links below for forms for the current school year. Please turn the completed forms into the school your child(ren) attend(s).
- 2017-2018 Free and Reduced Lunch link to Quik Apps by Pay Schools
- 2017-2018 Two Hour Delay Procedures
- Planned Absence Request Form and Guidelines
- Pupil Transportation Form
- 2017-2018 Student Accident Insurance Form
Change of Address, phone, email address, medical or custody
To update your child's information, please select the Annual Forms & Consent Portal on the left side of this page. Use your child's unique username and case-sensitive password (mailed to parents/guardians labeled SAVE THIS DOCUMENT) to log in and update your child's information. You may enter in a change of address, phone number, email address, medical or custody information.
Families who are doubling up with another Stow or Munroe Falls resident may use the Sworn Statement of Residency as a proof of residency coupled with the resident's utility bill, lease or home deed. The Sworn Statement of Residency form can be printed here.
Student Registration and information
For student registration information and hours of registration, please click here. If you are enrolling your child for kindergarten, please note your child must turn age five (5) by August 1 before the upcoming school year. Parents and/or guardians, please bring the following documents for copying during your registration appointment at the Board of Education office, 4350 Allen Road, Stow, OH 44224:
- Original/certified copy of your child's birth certificate
- Proof of residency (home deed, lease agreement or utility bill such as gas, cable or electric bill - no telephone bills please)
- Immunization schedule - updated copy from your doctor's office
- Special Services if applicable - IEP/ETR from the previous district
- Custody if applicable - Complete divorce decree signed by Judge and date stamped providing the residential parent for education must be presented at time of enrollment appointment. All addendum's to the decree must also be submitted. Please note that all documents pertaining to divorce and custody are kept confidential.
- Grandparent Power of Attorney or Caretaker Affidavit must be provided by Summit County Court if applicable to your situation. Please note documents not issued by the Court will not be accepted.
- High School students must provide transcripts at the time of enrollment for scheduling courses with the Guidance Office at Stow-Munroe Falls High School.
Parents who wish to withdraw their child(ren) from the Stow-Munroe Falls City Schools may contact the school office of their attending building to withdraw their student(s). Parents may fill out the Student Withdrawal Form in advance and bring along to expedite the process.
Please click here to download and print the Student Withdrawal Form.
Before/After School Care
student network and internet acceptable use and safety agreement
Please click here to read and print the Stow-Munroe Falls City School District Student Network and Internet Acceptable Use and Safety Agreement.