Echo Hills Elementary School
4405 Stow Road
Stow, OH 44224
Principal: Mr. David Ulbricht
Echo Hills is a learning place
where we recognize the uniqueness of each student.
Echo Hills staff has worked cohesively to develop a framework to identify our belief systems. Our mission, vision, and purpose statement reflects this collaborative effort.
MISSION: Our purpose is to focus on the child, and as adults, create a positive learning atmosphere in which we model dignity and respect for others.
VISION: We believe that every day, every child will be actively engaged in a nurturing and successful environment and that every adult will be passionately dedicated and inspired to motivate the development of children (as individuals) who will be leaders.
- PURPOSE STATEMENT:
1) Every child is provided with an opportunity to learn at his or her own level.
2) Every child should feel safe in the school environment.
3) A strong partnership between parents, children and school personnel should be developed to ensure equal responsibility.
Unique Information about Echo Hills
- Echo Hills is the second largest of the 6 elementary buildings with approximately 300 student last year.
- We house three classrooms for students with multiple disabilities. These are sometimes referred to as "Life Skills" classrooms. Students from all 6 elementary buildings needing a very high level of developmental support are transported to our building for specialized instruction according to their IEP.
- Starting this year we will also house one of two self contained gifted classrooms for 4th graders who qualify for gifted services. That means that some 4th graders will be bussed from other buildings to Echo to attend this class. This is the first year we are using this gifted model
School Supply Lists
First Grade 2016-17
Second Grade 2016-17
Third Grade 2016-17
Fourth Grade 2016-17
Mrs. Gehring's Supply List 2016-17
Mrs. Lehman's Supply List 2016-17
Mrs. Grimsley's Supply List 2016-17