Echo Hills Elementary School
4405 Stow Road
Stow, OH 44224
Principal: Mr. David Ulbricht (email@example.com)
Secretary: Mrs. Kathy Ritchie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Summer 2019 Information
- The school office is closed from Monday, June 17 until Friday, August 2nd.
- The office will open for the 2019-20 school year on Monday, August 5th.
- The Board of Educaiton Office remains open throughout the summer and can help with any needs, including enrollment or withdrawals.
- School supply lists for the 2019-2020 year are available at the bottom of this page.
Echo Hills is a learning place
where we recognize the uniqueness of each student.
Echo Hills staff has worked cohesively to develop a framework to identify our belief systems. Our mission, vision, and purpose statement reflects this collaborative effort.
MISSION: Our purpose is to focus on the child, and as adults, create a positive learning atmosphere in which we model dignity and respect for others.
VISION: We believe that every day, every child will be actively engaged in a nurturing and successful environment and that every adult will be passionately dedicated and inspired to motivate the development of children (as individuals) who will be leaders.
- PURPOSE STATEMENT:
1) Every child is provided with an opportunity to learn at his or her own level.
2) Every child should feel safe in the school environment.
3) A strong partnership between parents, children and school personnel should be developed to ensure equal responsibility.
Unique Information about Echo Hills
- Echo Hills is the second largest of the 6 elementary buildings with approximately 300 student last year.
- We house three classrooms for students with multiple disabilities. These are sometimes referred to as "Life Skills" classrooms. Students from all 6 elementary buildings needing a very high level of developmental support are transported to our building for specialized instruction according to their IEP.
School Supply List
Echo Hills school supply lists for 2019-2020 school year. (All teachers and classes on one page available HERE)