Echo Hills Elementary School
4405 Stow Road
Stow, OH 44224
Principal: Mr. David Ulbricht
Stow Monroe-Falls Elementary choirs singing the National Anthem at the Rubber Ducks game on May 11, 2018.
Summer 2018 Information
The Office is closed for the summer from June 15 through August 5th.
Extended School Year will be in the building Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9-12 June 12-August 2 (Closed July 3,4,5). Please contact our Special Services Office at 330-689-5430 for Extended School Year questions.
Enrollment: Parents/guardians should consult http://smfschools.org/parents/enrollment to begin the student enrollment process. You may also contact 330-689-5445 for assistance.
Deliveries will not be accepted until August 5, 2018.
See you in August!
Echo Hills is a learning place
where we recognize the uniqueness of each student.
Echo Hills staff has worked cohesively to develop a framework to identify our belief systems. Our mission, vision, and purpose statement reflects this collaborative effort.
MISSION: Our purpose is to focus on the child, and as adults, create a positive learning atmosphere in which we model dignity and respect for others.
VISION: We believe that every day, every child will be actively engaged in a nurturing and successful environment and that every adult will be passionately dedicated and inspired to motivate the development of children (as individuals) who will be leaders.
- PURPOSE STATEMENT:
1) Every child is provided with an opportunity to learn at his or her own level.
2) Every child should feel safe in the school environment.
3) A strong partnership between parents, children and school personnel should be developed to ensure equal responsibility.
Unique Information about Echo Hills
- Echo Hills is the second largest of the 6 elementary buildings with approximately 300 student last year.
- We house three classrooms for students with multiple disabilities. These are sometimes referred to as "Life Skills" classrooms. Students from all 6 elementary buildings needing a very high level of developmental support are transported to our building for specialized instruction according to their IEP.
School Supply Lists
First Grade 2017-18
Second Grade 2017-18
Third Grade 2017-18
Fourth Grade 2017-18
Mrs. Gehring's Supply List 2017-18
Mrs. Lehman's Supply List 2017-18
Mrs. Grimsley's Supply List 2017-18