We sent emails to all people who are registered with our system informing them of a major upgrade of our online payment system, along with the benefits of this upgrade to Payschools. You can access the web site at (www.payschoolscentral.com). This change for your benefit includes
- You can opt-in to receive email notifications when your child’s account drops to a predetermined level;
- You can opt-in to automatically replenish an account;
- Student historical information will now transfer from year to year and school building to school building;
- You can manage multiple children with a single login;
- You will now be able to view detailed school fees and pay them online for your student(s);
- You can access the payment system either through the online portal or via a phone app.
As we move forward with the upgrade, you will receive further communication from us so you can access the site and actually begin maneuvering within the site. This will allow you to gain familiarity when the service goes “live”.
We strive every day to make interacting with the school district a “cooperative experience” making life a bit simpler for you. In the meantime, we have set-up an email for you to email us your questions as we move forward with this initiative. It is email@example.com. We hope you take advantage of this to communicate any question/comments you may have.
November 20, 2017 via email
November 28, 2017 via Web Site