Forms and Applications
2016-2017 Parent Forms
Please click on the links below for forms for the 2016-2017 school year. Please turn the completed forms into the school your child(ren) attend(s).
- 2016-2017 Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- 2016-2017 Two Hour Delay Procedures
- Planned Absence Request Form and Guidelines
- Pupil Transportation Form
- 2016-2017 Student Accident Insurance Form
- 2016 Early Entrance into Kindergarten Application and Guidelines
Parents interested in enrolling their child into kindergarten who have not turned age five on or before August 1st, please print the link above for Early Entrance into Kindergarten. Please submit a copy of your child's birth certificate and a current proof of residency (utility bill, lease or home deed - no phone bills please) along with the application packet to the Board of Education office located at 4350 Allen Road, Stow - attention Special Services.
Change of Address, phone or email address
Please enter your change of address, phone number updates and email address in the Annual Forms & Consent Portal on the left side of the page. The portal may be used for medical updates as well.
Families who are doubling up with another Stow or Munroe Falls resident may use the Sworn Statement of Residency as a proof of residency coupled with the resident's utility bill, lease or home deed. The Sworn Statement of Residency form can be printed here.
Student Registration Forms
For student registration information, forms, and hours of registration, please click here. If you are enrolling your child for kindergarten, please note your child must turn age five (5) by August 1, 2015 before the upcoming school year. Parents and/or guardians, please bring the following documents for copying during your registration appointment at the Board of Education office, 4350 Allen Road, Stow, OH 44224:
- Original/certified copy of your child's birth certificate
- Proof of residency (home deed, lease agreement or utility bill such as gas, cable or electric bill - no telephone bills please)
- Immunization schedule - updated copy from your doctor's office
- Special Services if applicable - IEP/ETR from previous district
- Custody if applicable - Complete divorce decree signed by Judge and date stamped providing residential parent for education must be presented at time of enrollment appointment. All addendum's to the decree must also be submitted. Please note that all documents pertaining to divorce and custody are kept confidential.
- Grandparent Power of Attorney or Caretaker Affidavit must be provided by Summit County Court if applicable to your situation. Please note documents not issued by the Court will not be accepted.
- High School students must provide transcripts at time of enrollment for scheduling courses with the Guidance Office at Stow-Munroe Falls High School.
student withdrawal form
Parents who wish to withdraw their child(ren) from the Stow-Munroe Falls City Schools may contact the school office of their attending building to withdraw their student(s). Parents may fill out the Student Withdrawal Form in advance and bring along to expedite the process.
Please click here to download and print the Student Withdrawal Form.
Before/After School Care
student network and internet acceptable use and safety agreement
Please click here to read and print the Stow-Munroe Falls City School District Student Network and Internet Acceptable Use and Safety Agreement.
smf schools medical packet
Please click here for SMF/Akron Children's Hospital Medical packet.
prescription medical form/non prescription medical form
Please click the link below to download the form for dispensing of medicine prescribed by your doctor for your child to be administered at school. Please note this form must be completed by your child's doctor.
Please click the link below to download the form for dispensing of a non prescription drug you authorize to be administered at school. This form is to be completed by parent/guardian of the student.