Do you have an idea that would help enhance the educational experience of Stow-Munroe Falls City School District students? Then apply for a $500 grant to bring your idea to life!
Who is eligible: Any classified or certified staff member whose grant application meets all requirements.
Amount: $500 one-time grant
Grants Awarded: A total of 10, $500 grants will be awarded. Grants may not be split, meaning two people cannot go together and apply for a $1,000 grant; however; people may work together to apply for one of the $500 grants.
Deadline: All grant applications must be received by April 3.
Qualifications: The grant must:
· Have an impact on student safety AND/OR improve teaching and learning
· State the number of people and/or students it will impact
· Be tied to our district’s strategic plan
· Be sustainable and that sustainability can be explained
· Contain a short summary of 250 words or less describing the project, its goal and its impact
· Be turned in by the deadline, April 3
Please fill out the following form to submit an online application.